HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NFPunch

avatar

Posts : 140
Points : 6143
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 8
Location : In hell!

PostSubject: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:15 pm

As we all know, COD: Black Ops is exclusive to gameservers.com.
That means that only gameservers.com hosts dedicated servers for Blops.

Unfortunately, there isn't a low-ping server anywhere in sight, I mean seriously... have you even tried playing COD at over 200 ping?

So anyway, just go to http://www.gameservers.com/blackops/ and click on the "CLICK HERE TO SUGGEST A LOCATION" thing, and just type in Singapore and your email.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facepunch.com lol
Boltersdriveer



Posts : 127
Points : 5685
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-31
Location : localhost

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 pm

NFPunch wrote:
As we all know, COD: Black Ops is exclusive to gameservers.com.
That means that only gameservers.com hosts dedicated servers for Blops.

Unfortunately, there isn't a low-ping server anywhere in sight, I mean seriously... have you even tried playing COD at over 200 ping?

So anyway, just go to http://www.gameservers.com/blackops/ and click on the "CLICK HERE TO SUGGEST A LOCATION" thing, and just type in Singapore and your email.
Why should I? Singapore servers are expensive.

EDIT: Japan should actually work fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NFPunch

avatar

Posts : 140
Points : 6143
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-04-02
Age : 8
Location : In hell!

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Boltersdriveer wrote:
NFPunch wrote:
As we all know, COD: Black Ops is exclusive to gameservers.com.
That means that only gameservers.com hosts dedicated servers for Blops.

Unfortunately, there isn't a low-ping server anywhere in sight, I mean seriously... have you even tried playing COD at over 200 ping?

So anyway, just go to http://www.gameservers.com/blackops/ and click on the "CLICK HERE TO SUGGEST A LOCATION" thing, and just type in Singapore and your email.
Why should I? Singapore servers are expensive.

EDIT: Japan should actually work fine.

I tried connecting to Japan, 300 ping. Plus, it doesn't really take much to suggest a server to be located in Singapore.
The thing is, Black Ops is dedicated to gameservers.com and they aren't even located in SE Asia.

If we get enough people to suggest Singapore to have a server, the guys over at gameservers.com will take some actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facepunch.com lol
Boltersdriveer



Posts : 127
Points : 5685
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-31
Location : localhost

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:38 pm

NFPunch wrote:
Boltersdriveer wrote:
NFPunch wrote:
As we all know, COD: Black Ops is exclusive to gameservers.com.
That means that only gameservers.com hosts dedicated servers for Blops.

Unfortunately, there isn't a low-ping server anywhere in sight, I mean seriously... have you even tried playing COD at over 200 ping?

So anyway, just go to http://www.gameservers.com/blackops/ and click on the "CLICK HERE TO SUGGEST A LOCATION" thing, and just type in Singapore and your email.
Why should I? Singapore servers are expensive.

EDIT: Japan should actually work fine.

I tried connecting to Japan, 300 ping. Plus, it doesn't really take much to suggest a server to be located in Singapore.
The thing is, Black Ops is dedicated to gameservers.com and they aren't even located in SE Asia.

If we get enough people to suggest Singapore to have a server, the guys over at gameservers.com will take some actions.
I'm sure other hosts will pop up soon enough. But, I guess any server in Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan or Thailand will work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kigbariom
Admin
avatar

Posts : 727
Points : 7652
Reputation : -101
Join date : 2009-05-14
Age : 24
Location : India (I'm not Indian)

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:02 am

Quote pyramids make me sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pgtf2.forumclan.com
Bullz

avatar

Posts : 369
Points : 6465
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 27
Location : Jakarta - Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:15 am

guys

SnD is the best way to level up

i bet all of my cod $ if you played that mode for like 1 week and go to a normal TDM you'll kick ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Got Milk?



Posts : 29
Points : 5637
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Quote pyramids make you sad? No way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bullz

avatar

Posts : 369
Points : 6465
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-03-08
Age : 27
Location : Jakarta - Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 pm

i was really butt hurt about the pedophilia thing yesterday milk

really

it hurts

you're now 1 step behind being muted forever beech
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!   

Back to top Go down
 
Hey you, suggest a SE Asia server now!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Clan Business :: PGBO-
Jump to: